Thursday, January 12, 2017

The Old Nashville House in the Snow


If you've been following my blog, you know that I've found an old abandoned farmhouse near Nashville, Illinois that cries out to be photographed.  It appears in my blog every few months. Every time I'm in the area, I take a small detour to see how it has changed since the last visit.  Since I'd never photographed it in the snow, my visit this last weekend offered a totally different view.  The snowfall was very light, just a cover, and already melting.  But it was enough to give me a new perspective on a very old building.

This old house deserves to be seen in every season, including winter. You can click on the image for a larger view.  You can see my original post with photographs of this building from August of 2015 by clicking here.

You can see my fine art website at:  www.tombellart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment