Saturday, August 3, 2013

More Favorites

In my previous blog entry, I shared some of my favorite photos from my recent trip to Spain and Italy.

Here are a few more.


 A street performing violinist in Venice.
A poppy field between León and Salamanca, Spain.

Street Scene.  Castrillo de los Polvazares, Spain.
Stone building.  Castrillo de los Polvazares.

Arches.  León, Spain.
Accordion player captures the interest of a little girl.  Madrid, Spain.

Bubbleman.  Street Performer. Bologna, Italy.
Perseus with the Head of Medusa.  Florence, Italy.
Sculpture in Bologna.
This is one of my favorite photos from the trip.  It was the end of the day and my family and I were headed back to the train station in Venice.  We saw a mirror on the wall in front of the canal.  We decided to be silly.

You can view my website at:  www.tombellart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment