Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Favorite Photos

Those who frequent my blog will know that my family and I recently returned from a trip to Spain and Italy.  If you missed my articles and photos on tapas, you might want to go back and read my previous three blog entries.
Papier-mâché masks have been a tradition in Venice for centuries.
In this entry, I thought I would share a few of the photos I took on the trip.  Over four weeks or so, I took about 3,000 photographs.  Needless to say, I haven't had time to thoroughly review all of them.  However, here are a few that I thought turned out rather well.


Gondolas are everywhere in Venice. 


The Gothic Cathedral in León, Spain  is one of the most beautiful in Europe.  The city is great for walking at night.
Rain, clouds, and reflections make for a dramatic backdrop for the Cathedral.


This photo was chosen as an Editor's Pick this week by the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP).   The bartender is keeping customers satisfied at the Camarote Madrid Bar in León.

Children playing are always good subjects for photography.  I'll talk about this more in an upcoming blog entry.

I'll have some more of my favorite recent photos next time.

You can view my website at:  www.tombellart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment