Wednesday, January 17, 2018

More Photos from Antigua

I thought I'd share a few more photos from Antigua, Guatemala.

As I mentioned in my last post, the windows of El Sitio are one of my favorite subjects to photograph in Antigua. (You can click on photos for a larger view.  If you're using a computer with a full size keyboard, use arrow keys to toggle through images.  Use the ESC button to exit photo view mode.)

Birds of Paradise and Lilies make El Sitio a perfect subject for photography.
Cherub fountains are all over Antigua.  This one is at the hotel La Quinta de las Flores.
Another fountain at La Quinta de las Flores.

You can view my website at:  http://www.tombellart.com.

You can subscribe to this blog by clicking here and entering your email address.  You will be notified when a new entry is posted.

This blog has been named one of the top 75 fine art photography blogs on the planet.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment