Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Updated Website Alert!

Several of you have asked me when my photographs of Holy Week in Spain would appear on my website:  www.tombellart.com.  Well, they're now there -- along with new fine art photography in the galleries United States and Other.

Below are a few of the photographs I've added. You can click on any photograph for a larger view.

Early in the morning, Holy Week procession participants head toward the church of Santa Nonia, to discover that the procession has been postponed due to rain.

Elvis serenades a window washer early in the morning. León, Spain.


An old farmstead near Nashville, Illinois
A Ford among the honeysuckles.
Setting up an order of drinks in a tapas bar - León, Spain
There are many more new photographs on my website.  Please feel
free to take a look:  www.tombellart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment